Fundación Conect Vision
The Conect Vision Foundation is a non-profit entity, made up of volunteers committed to the purpose of improving the life systems and the social fabric of communities in a state of vulnerability in Colombia, to generate peace and development.
The children and adolescents of Puerto Asís, Putumayo grow up in a dangerous environment because up to 37% of them are recruited by armed groups and/or drug traffickers. In addition, the poor training they receive makes them easy targets for these criminal groups.
We believe that education and love are effective tools to achieve our goals and we use them in favor of our beneficiaries in the department of Putumayo, through the VITAL and VITAL sports programs, which include:
• Teaching of moral values: We offer training sessions on values during extracurricular hours, using playful methods.
• School reinforcement classes: We offer weekly reinforcement sessions in reading comprehension, mathematical reasoning and English.
• Soccer and basketball sports schools: Sports training sessions led by sports professionals and training in values through experiential learning.
• Entrepreneurship for young people: We teach them to produce handicrafts that are sold in Colombia and abroad.
• Training camps: We carry out training camps in ecological parks with the purpose of reinforcing in children and young people some particular topic of human development through the effective “Experiential Learning” method.
• Support in the post-conflict and peacebuilding process in Putumayo: children of the demobilized who are in the ETCR – Euler Mosquera
• Personalized counseling and humanitarian aid: We provide personalized counseling to children facing difficult situations to motivate them through respect, dialogue and understanding, to discover their potential and achieve everything they set out to do.
Web Site: https://fundacionconectvision.org/
Facebook: fundación conect vision
LinkedIn: Fundación Conect Vision