Pianeta Autismo Social Cooperative was founded in 2013 by a group of parents of children with autism and other people who had always been involved in social work.
The cooperative is professionally prepared to give assistance, care and support for all forms of difficulty, disability and hardship with projects for all age groups. The cooperative trains people so they can gain employment and also helps them with their integration into society.
The services offered are the following:
• Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy for Developmental Age;
• Individual, Couple and Family Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy
• Counseling and psychological support;
• Neuropsychological and functional assessments for Autism Spectrum Disorders, Specific Learning Disorders (SLD), Attention and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD); and other neurodevelopmental disorders;
• Afterschool specializing in SLD, ADHD, and Special Educational Needs;
• Educational interventions based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (A.B.A);
• Parent Training.